Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mini Chicken Pot Pies

I made this for my son and parents in law, because my husband doesn't care for most veggies, but it was a success. 


2 cans flakey layer biscuits
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cans cooked chicken or prepared fresh chicken
1 bag of frozen mixed veggies

Mix soup, veggies and chicken in a bowl, season to taste.
Flatten biscuits out and press each one into muffin or cupcake pan, fill with the soup/chicken mix.
Bake at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes.

This is the easiest thing I've ever made. I used cupcake pans and I was able to make 4 cans of flakey biscuits worth of pot pies. My sister loved them, my in laws loved them, my mom loved them, but most of all my son loved them. I will be making this again for sure.

ENJOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment